Tuesday, March 29, 2011

101 Post ! Contests !

Hey guys! Amanda here(: So today.. we have reached out 101 post on this BTR fan blog! What an accomplishment! Anyways, I have some contests for you guys to win.

 Brand New Big Time Rush Magazine(Only one person receives)- Win this by commenting in this post (click the post title and then a comment box will appear below it) saying your first name, a way for me to contact you if you win (preferably twitter) , the country you live in, and your favorite BTR guy! You may comment as many times as you want to increase your chance of winning. Winners are chosen at random on April 3rd, Sunday. Here's an example.
ex : Amanda
Twitter: @SelenaBigRush
United States
Kendall Schmidt!(:

2 Big Time Rush Posters (given away together) (Only one person receives)- Win this by commenting in this post (click the post title and then a comment box will appear below it) saying your first name, a way for me to contact you if you win (preferably twitter) , the country you live in, and why you love BTR! You may comment as many times as you want to increase your chance of winning. Winners are chosen at random on April 3rd, Sunday. Here's an example.
ex : Amanda
Twitter: @SelenaBigRush
United States
 I love BTR because they're talented and themselves. Never fail to make me smile(:


Icon (15 people receive)- This one's easy to win! Just leave your first name, a way for me to contact you, and who you want the icon of.

Background (3 people receive)- This is easy to win also. Just leave your first name, a way for me to contact you, and what you want the background for. (desktop, youtube, twitter etc.)

Good luck! And have fun! Happy 101 Post!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. my name is rachael!
    contact me at @xojamesmaslow on twitter!
    I live in Canada!
    I love James!
    & I love big time rush cause they are all down to earth amazingly talented HOT guys! they always make me happy like right now! can't stop smiling after watching em do inrerviews & their show! I have never met btr & I don't have there cd so it would be amazing to win! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Christina
    Twitter: @BTRKendizzle
    Germany
    Kendall Schmidt

    ReplyDelete