Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hey People!

Hey guys! How's everybody's 2011 going? Mine's going pretty good! OK first off Amanda said she couldn't find my twitpic page so you could see my icons and BGs so here's the link: http://twitpic.com/photos/Selena_BTRfan ! Ok...NEXT is my report for the week. What I wanted to talk about is a few Rusher things=)

1. First off...if you REALLY love BTR go follow @BTRimagineTweet on Twitter=)

Ok so now that I said that here is my post:

Big Time Rush is made of 4 boys as you know: Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan. So i'm going to tell you a few facts about each of the boys.

Kendall

  • Kendall is 20 years old and was born in Wichita,KS.
  • He is 5'11.
  • His birthday is Nov. 2nd...a day before mine=)
  • His record deal is with Columbia Records.
  • “Whenever I’m nervous I gnaw my nails like crazy,” admits Kendall.
James

  • James was born in New York, NY and grew up in San Diego, CA
  • James is able to do several pushups while doing a handstand.
  • James absolutely loves the colors purple and pink.
  • James was born on July 16, 1990.





Carlos


  • Is SPANISH!!
  • Carlos is the neatest BTR boy.
  • Carlos  is a black belt in the Asian martial art Taekwondo.
  • Carlos was born on August 15, 1989




Logan

  • Admits he isn't even good at speaking English LOL
  • Logan loves jeopardy and action.
  • Lizards are Logan's favorite animal.
  • Kendall and Logan have known each other for years. The two went to the same kindergarten.
  • Born on September 14,1989.

-Adrianna=)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment