Friday, April 8, 2011

So Much Support! Thank You!

Hey guys! It's Adre : ) Look. For this post, I want to thank you all for so much support on the blog! Our statistics are higher than ever! Just yesterday, it got 82 pageviews! CRAZY! : D

And my stories get 80 pageviews DAILY! You guys must love my stories! I'm gonna write more...no worries ; )

So now that we've gotten so far, it would be amazing for the guys to see the blog! We support them so much and want them to know! If you have a Twitter, please tweet the boys this link: http://bigtimerushlovers.blogspot.com! PLEASE! It would mean SOOOO much! Thanks : )

SO, make sure you check out the stories Amanda and I write, I'm at like part...19 or something. LOL and Amanda is at part 14. HAVE FUN! <3



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment