Friday, April 1, 2011

Big Time Rush: Season 1, Volume 1!

Big Time Rush has got some exciting news for you! There is going to be a Big Time Rush, Season 1, Volume 1 DVD! WOW! How cool is that?! The promo was just recently released and it the DVD has just come out last Tuesday! Here is the official promo for Big Time Rush: Season 1, Volume 1!


Isn't that great!? I'm going to be buying that! Oh and I have some really cool news about my job on this blog! Every other Sunday when I post, there will be something called Big Time Fan photos. What is that? I want everyone to send me there edits of Big Time Rush and I'll pick the best one! Then it'll be posted for all to see! : D How cool is that? So please send in your edits! They'll be picked next Sunday! SEND THEM IN! Thanks : D Have fun with it! : )

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment