Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Time Story Tellers!

Okay...for some reason Amanda didn't post yesterday. Idk? Anyway for my day I'm going to be writing more parts of my stories today. I really hope you guys are enjoying our blog.

I was reading the blog's stats(statistics). And fo
und that we have so many views. Our all time views is: 2,384. Views for just last month: 1,240. Views for yesterday: 28. Views for today: 16 already! Wow! Amazing!

Here is the audience stats:
US-152
Germany-12
Netherlands-11
UK-10
Canada-9
Mexico-9
Brazil-7
Ukraine-5
Argentina-4
Singapore-4
AMAZING! We have views WORLDWIDE!

Here are the stats for what devices are being used:
Windows-212 (84%)
Macintosh(Mac)-22(8%)
Linux-7(2%)
iPod-5(1%)
iPhone-3(1%)
PlayStation Portable-2(<1%) Nintendo DSi-1(<1%) WE GET VIEW ON SO MANY THINGS! People take time away to look at this blog! Thanks for all the support! It really means a lot to us!

--Adrianna
@SelenaNBTR4Ever












No comments:

Post a Comment