Saturday, February 12, 2011

THE RUSH RADIO PROJECT!!

Hey guys! Adre here! I missed my post yesterday because I had to go somewhere! So I'll post today!

Well...right now the boys are touring the East Coast! And...all NY Rushers...BIG TIME RUSH IS COMING TO VISIT YOU ON VALENTINE'S DAY! How cool is that?

So...I don't know if you've noticed, but the boys are becoming EXTREMELY popular! They've been to 5 live chats, they were on MTV's 10 On Top, they were featured in a contest on Z100...AND they were nominated for TWO Kid's Choice Awards!! But! There is one thing missing from their new popularity rankings and stuff...Can you guess what it is?....THE BOYS ARE NEVER ON THE RADIO!

Am I the ONLY one who thinks the boys should be featured on some radio stations such as:
Z100
Radio Disney
Any other stations? Well! I think all us #Rushers should team up and try to make it happen! Here's ALL the rules tweet JUST ME (@Kendall_BTRfan) If you are going to join what I call...The Rush Radio Project!!

Okay-Rules are simple! Pick one radio station out of the 2 above (or you may choose both 2, the more the better!) and follow the rules below for your selected station(s).

Z100!!
Go to this site: LINK and scroll down to the bottom and type in Big Time Rush and choose from either Big Night or Til' I Forget About You.
Or call this number while Z100 is on to request:
800.242.0100

Radio Disney!!
Go to this site: LINK and click "New Song" then can't find my song/artist and type in Big Time Rush and choose from either Big Night or Til' I Forget About You.
Or call this number while Radio Disney is on to request:
1-877-870-5678
If nobody answers keep calling until you hear a recorder. When you hear the recorder press 1. Then type the first 3 letters of the song title or artist. A list of songs will be announced. If you can't find your song press 9.

COME ON #RUSHERS...DO IT FOR THE BOYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment