Friday, February 4, 2011

Big Time Rush Fun!

SO...I had a GREAT idea for today's post...but thanks to the people who run the Nickelodean UK site...I CAN'T USE THAT!! UGH I'm mad=/

SO what the post was gonna be...was I was gonna show you the boys WebChat replies to me...but the girl got busted for copyright=(


OK so instead...I shall post something ELSE!!
Here is today's post!:
Well first...don't forget that the video premieres on Nick.com tonight...and that Big Time Crush comes on TOMORROW NIGHT!!

Ok so I thought I'd share with you the fact that Big Time Rush is doing an exclusive performance during the premiere of NFL Rush Zone: Guardians of the Core on February 5th at 7pm EST! It's gonna be REALLY cool! It should be pretty good here is a picture of the logo for the show:




Now for the second part of my post. I thought I'd share with you what happened in the WebChat.

The guy: This question is from B-T-R underscore luvaaaa
Kendall: YEAH WooHoo!!
James: YEAH BTR all the way! YEAH!
Carlos: oooh WAZZUP
Logan: Oooh cool!
The guy: Like your name
Logan: *points to cameras* Yeah that's cool *winks*

I'm a LUCKY girl aren't I?!?!?!?!?!

KK that's all for today=D BYE!!
~Adrianna



No comments:

Post a Comment