Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heyo : )

Hi Guys !
I'm sorry that Adrianna hasn't posted yet : / She has been reeeaaaalllyyy  sick .

Anyways , on with the post !

Big Time Guru is TODAY ! Saturday , January 8th , at 8/7c!
I am so excited :] If you  haven't already watched the trailer for it , it is in my last post . Only a few more hours of waiting :D

There are also concert tickets for sale for Big Time Rush performances .
One is at The Delaware State Fair in the city of Philadelphia on July 24th .
The other is at The York Expo Center in York,PA on September 10th .

Here's the link to buy tickets !

http://eventful.com/performers/big-time-rush-/P0-001-000223407-1

I have just started to make BTR love stories on youtube . I got up to Part 1 :D If you guys like , you can check it out :D Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSilySmiles?feature=mhsn#p/a

Feel free to give ideas and comment ! I love hearing from you ! If you leave an idea , I will definitely use in in Part 2 :]

Sorry today's post was short ! Have a great day !
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment