Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beautiful Christmas!

Hey guys what's up? Man am I excited for Christmas!! I've been REALLY sick lately, and it's not helping my Christmas spirit much=/ Anyway! So, as Amanda mentioned, BTR just came out with their new episode Big Time Christmas with a bunch of guest stars! Now! If you follow the guys on Twitter, you will know that they promised a live chat if their EP became #1 on iTunes!! Songs available will be: All I Want For Christmas Is You ft. Miranda Cosgrove, Beautiful Christmas, and 12 Days Of Christmas ft. Snoop Dogg!! The boys apologize for the fact that Yard Squirrel Christmas ft. Snoop Dogg, will NOT be available on iTunes=( But go download the EP and spread the Christmas love! Happy Holidays everyone!



-Adrianna =]
Twitter: @BTRluver_ now ! I was Miss_Adre21 .. still me :)

1 comment: